We are seeking associate photographers to join our team of experienced professionals. Our goal is to create an environment that promotes your individual creativity without the added details of client management. You get to do what you love and get paid for it!
- Wedding photography experience
- Wedding portfolio
- Professional DSLR (x2 for Leads)
- Professional flash/lighting equipment
- Reliable Vehicle
- Email & Technology Friendly
Social Media & Marketing Intern
We are seeking a talented Social Media Intern to assist our team by promoting our services and products via our website and social media outlets.
Possess engaging "conversational" writing skills with a professional posture. The successful candidate must be computer and Internet savvy, with considerable experience in using and building social media communities.
• Superb proofreading and editing skills
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
• Ability to write simply with a conversational style
• Writing should be informative, but not verbose
• Ability to effectively manage time and multi-task
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Present professional, but friendly posture with marketing colleagues and throughout the Internet
• Detail oriented
• Understand mission of all the brands
• Assist the owner in identifying opportunities based on new developments in the social media world
• Maintain high ethics with brand awareness, content and daily work tasks